Thursday, April 21, 2022

Not sure where this goes

 I need a place to put comments to videos without filling a YouTube comment feed with stupid, unwanted things. I will comment here:

How can I think out loud, but not necessarily publicly declare all of those thoughts? Any ideas?

That thought:

What is being discussed is the ultimate reason I struggle accepting kabbalistic ideas as a whole, though I am 100%with it to the point where I must believe that I would be happier and more fulfilled that I can even imagine (that's it I cannot imagine it) or I can choose to be happy and fulfilled through my own actions. But, like Twitter not being a technical machine, I am never happy. I am never able to  obey every rule necessary to be happy, yet, I am happy enough that I am very invested in my current system. Maybe, addicted? To my current path.


This morning I watched a video where a person basically argued that if there was actually a way to no longer rely on food and water there would be no question which one would choose, but instead they would just stick with water and food until they die.

No comments:

Post a Comment